For a list of Lewis & Lin’s representative clients, please click here.
Recent Court Cases
- Bonita Fabrics, Inc. v. Kirat S. Anand, No. 12-MC-408 (S.D.N.Y.) (represented clothing designer in copyright infringement action)
- Rainbow Apparel Distribution Center Corp. v. Gaze U.S.A., Inc., No. 13-CV-3640 (JBW) (E.D.N.Y.) (representing clothing label owner in trademark infringement action against retailer)
- BaronsMedia LLC v. PulsePoint, Inc., No. 12 CIV 8052 (LTS) (S.D.N.Y.) (representing online marketing firm in dispute regarding CPM advertising campaign).
- Bloomberg L.P. v. Doe, No. 13-CV-1787 (LGS) (S.D.N.Y.) (representing anonymous blogger in First Amendment case).
- Stampede Presentation Products, Inc. v. Productive Transportation, Inc. et al., No. 12-CV-491A (Sr) (W.D.N.Y.) (representing daily deal website in breach of contract dispute).
- DH Services, LLC v. Positive Impact, Inc., 1:12-cv-06153 (S.D.N.Y.) (representing social networking app maker in trademark dispute).
- Millennium TGA v. Leon, 1:12-cv-01360 (E.D.N.Y.) (representing plaintiff movie producer in copyright infringement case).
- Bogoni v. Gomez, 1:11-cv-08093 (S.D.N.Y) (representing plaintiff in personal name cybersquatting case), opinion published at 840 F. Supp. 2d 694 (S.D.N.Y. 2011).
- International Chauffeured Service, Inc. v. Fast Operating Corp., 1:11-cv-02662-NRB (S.D.N.Y.) (representing plaintiff in Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and theft of trade secrets case).
- ModernAd Media, LLC v. Datran Media Corp., No. 50 2012 CA 1957 MC (Florida Circuit Court) (successfully dismissed action based on Florida Unfair Trade Practices Act).
- Productos De Leche S.A. de C.V. v. Queseria Chipilo, Inc., 1:11-cv-03076-CM (S.D.N.Y.) (represent plaintiff in trademark infringement action).
- Hao Chen v. Jagex Ltd., 2:11-cv-01802-JAT (D. Az.) (represent Jagex, Ltd. in declaratory judgment action over rights in domain names).
- Walter Arnstein, Inc. v. Transpacific Software PVT, Ltd., 1:11-cv-05079-RMB (S.D.N.Y.) (represent plaintiff in cybersquatting case against company that provided outsourcing services).
- Elite Skin Care LLC v. Skin Pro International Inc., 3:11-cv-00824-EMC (S.D. Fla., N.D. Cal.) (represented plaintiff in declaratory judgment action to stop transfer of company’s domain names and trademark infringement action).
- Vivo Per Lei, Inc. v. Venetian Beauty, Inc., 2:11-cv-02442-SJO-VBK (C.D. Cal.) (represented defendant in trade dress action).
- WebQuest.com, Inc. v. Hayward Industries, Inc., Civil Action No. 1:10-cv-0306 (E.D. Cal.) (represented plaintiff in declaratory judgment action over rights indomain name).
- Twenty One LLC v. Comtex News Network, AAA Case No. 16 525 E 237 13 (Dispute over Smartrend.com domain name)
- Datran Media v. ModernAd, AAA Case No. 13 117 858 11 (Contract dispute over online marketing services; resulted in $2 million award for our client)
Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) Decisions
- Palace Sports & Entertainment LLC v. Palace Enterprises, NV, D2013-1559 (WIPO June 19, 2013) (Palace.com)
- Comtex News Network v. Haney, FA 1211001472158 (N.A.F. Jan 8, 2013) (Smartrend.com)
- Laminex, Inc. v. Yan Smith, FA1211001470990 (N.A.F. Jan. 7, 2013) (theIDshop.com)
- CFA Properties, Inc. v. Domains By Proxy, LLC and John Selvig, D2012-1618 (WIPO, Nov. 30, 2012) (chickfilafoundation.com)
- Interbasic Holding S.A. v. Shocking, D2012-0654 (WIPO, June 7, 2012) (Shocking.com)
- Johnson & Johnson v. Chad Wright, WebQuest.com, Inc., D2012-0010 (WIPO, Apr. 5, 2012) (Tucks.com)
- Danshar (1963) Ltd. v. Joey Gilbert / Daisy Li, D2011-2304 (WIPO, Mar. 11, 2012) (MineralCare.com)
- North Broward Hospital District v. David Schiffman, FA 1416226 (NAF, Jan. 12, 2012) (BrowardHealth.com)
- Emeshel, LLC v. DomRegistrar.com, D2011-1596 (WIPO, Oct. 31, 2011) (Emeshel.com)
- CallCatcher, Inc. d/b/a Freedom Voice Systems v. Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc., FA 1406297 (September 2011) (FreedomVoice.com).
- Sleep Bamboo, Inc. v. Onedin Sportswear, FA 1392777 (July 2011) (SleepComfortBamboo.com)
- Instabill Corporation v. Alfred Wolfgang / American Bakery Concepts, Inc., FA 1381845 (May 2011) (Instabill.info)
- First Showing, LLC v. Localposts LLC, FA No: 1366306 (February 2011) (FirstShowing.com)
- UMB Financial Corporation v. Cynthia Galant, Case No. D2010-1855 (WIPO, Jan. 31, 2011) (ScoutInvestments.com)
- 1SaleADay L.L.C. and Benyamin Federman v. LivinWireless, Case No. DAU2010-0016 (September 2010) (1SaleADay.com.au)
- The Clorox Company v. Domains for Sale, D2010-0831 (August 2010) (Cloro.com)
- TrafficMarketplace, Inc. v. Satisnetworks, FA 1324502 (June 2010) (TrafficMarketplace.info)
- Nuova Corporation v. Roberto Bernardoni, FA 1313063 (April 2010) (TrattoriaLaStrada.com)
- Storz & Bickel GmbH & Co. KG v. MSI Imports LLC, D2009-1769 (March 2010) (Volcano Vaporizer)
- Ronnie Almani v. Burser LLC and Tarik Orman, FA1270892 (August 2009) (WeddingBands123.com)
- Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville, Inc. v. Comdot Internet Services Private, Ltd., FA 1177933 (June 2008) (mikeandersonchevrolet.com)
- Lodgeworks L.P. v. Sierra Hospitality, FA 1152964 (April 2008) (SierraHotelGroup.com)
- Lodgeworks L.P. v. Sierra Hospitality, FA 1155663 (April 2008) (SierraHotels.us)
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena S.p.A v. Charles Kirkpatrick, D2008-0260 (mps.mobi)
- World Wide Commerce Corporation v. WebContents, Inc., FA 1124467 (WorldWideCommerce.com)
- Orbital Sciences Corporation v. Finseth International, D2007-1482 (OrbitalSciences.com)
- House of Spices (India) Inc. v. DataNet Inc., D2007-0845 (HouseofSpices.com)
- Register.com, Inc. v. Elias Skander c/o Web Registration Service Dot Liban, FA 1029513 (Ergister.com, Rewgister.com)
- Happy’s Pizza Company v. Navigation Catalyst Systems Inc., FA 975493 (HappysPizza.com)
- Kid Glove Enterprises, Inc. v. Navigation Catalyst Systems, Inc., FA 944346 (HittingTheNote.com)
- Elenie Reese v. Eddie Morgan, FA 917029 (LilPunk.com)
- Sol Moscot, Inc. v. Web Master, Case No. D2007-0036 (Moscot.com)
- Fields for Senate v. Toddles Inc., Case No. D2006-1510 (VirginiaFields.com)
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. v. World Readable c/o R.L. Cadenhead, FA 868828 (WarGames.com)
- Louis Vuitton Malletier S.A. v. Manifest Information Services c/o Manifest Hostmaster, FA 796276 (LV.com)
- ProQuest Information and Learning Company v Domain Administrator, FA 784206 (ExploreScience.com)
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Lewis & Lin LLC
45 Main Street, Suite 608
Brooklyn, NY 11201-8200
Phone: (718) 243-9323
Fax: (718) 243-9326
Serving clients in Internet law, domain name law, trademark, copyright, licensing and litigation.