Mr. Lin graduated magna cum laude from The George Washington University Law School, where he was Managing Editor of The George Washington Law Review, member of the Moot Court Board, and member of the Order of the Coif. Following law school, Mr. Lin served as a law clerk to the Hon. Paul J. Kelly, Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. Mr. Lin then worked as an associate in the Litigation Department of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP. After Paul, Weiss, Mr. Lin served as Counsel, then Partner in the New York office of an international law firm, where he handled complex, multinational cases.
Mr. Lin has extensive experience in commercial litigation and intellectual property litigation, including appearing before federal and state courts and representing clients in arbitrations and mediations.
- • New York
- • New Jersey
- • United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- • United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- • United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- • United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- • United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- • The George Washington University Law School, JD 2003
- • Oberlin College, BA 1998
Recent Speaking Engagements
- • 2015 North American Sports, Entertainment & IP Law Summit: Trademark Case Law Updates
- • 2014 New York State Bar Association Commercial and Federal Litigation Section: Social Media Strategies for Attorneys: Marketing Techniques, Practice Tips and Ethical Quandaries